I'm planning to give my symptoms a few more days to clear on their own (if it's a UTI or cystitis, that usually will go away in a week or so unless the infection spreads to the bladder, kidneys, ovaries, etc...). If they don't, I will get tested. If the test does come back positive, I will have all the proof I need and will then confront him with it and demand that he get tested too. But in the meantime, while waiting to find out the truth, the stress and intense, constant worry about what he may or may not have done during my absence is about to drive me mad. I'm terribly depressed and find myself pulling away from him emotionally. I feel my trust in him has been damaged already, and I don't even know the truth..
Top 10, Hall of Fame, TruJB.